Car Import Duty Finance
This is a short term loan facility meant to clear import duty charges on behalf of importers of motor vehicles and other goods, in order to facilitate faster settlement of duty charges to Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and avoid penalties. Payment of the loan issued can be paid back over 6 – 12 months depending on the credit offered.
Original documents required from the client to qualify for the loan are as listed below:
- Bill of lading at least two original copies.
- Invoice for the unit/Motor Vehicle
- Import Declaration Form (IDF) (if client has paid for it)
- Translated Japanese Log book (English)
- JEVIC (confirm the expiry date)
- Copy of PIN (very important)
- Copy of ID
- Post dated cheque(s)
Clearing of the motor vehicle is done by our agent