- Cars parked outside should be washed once a week, its not a constant everyday thing unless you went through the mud. “Too much wash makes the body have a dull finish.”
- Once every other week for garage vehicles i.e you have a garage at home.
- All cars should be waxed once every 3 months. Don’t be tempted to over do it.
- Dark rich colors such as black, charcoal, forest green, blue, reds you have to wax every other month.
- Every car should have an annual complete detail.
- Vehicles parked outside might require detailing twice a year.
- All interiors should be cleaned and conditioned twice a year.
- Leather treatment should be considered every three months, especially for vehicles parked outside regularly.
- Rims and Wheels should be cleaned after every 2 weeks to avoid brake dust build up.
- All rims should be polished and protected at least every six months.
- Chrome and painted rims may require cleaning every three months.
“It aint got FLARE if you don’t CARE” By: The Editor (Kenya Car Bazaar)
Adopted From: ultimatecustomcarcare.com/tips#Detailed