Step into the new-car showroom of tomorrow. The links to articles on the following pages give you what you need to decide whether to buy today, or wait for what’s on the horizon.
Learn about scores of new cars, trucks, and SUVs going on sale in the coming months and years. These articles include news, pictures, analysis, prices, and specifications on 2012, 2013, and even 2014 models.
Here’s a preview of our look into the future:
A popular compact SUV is redesigned within a new global vehicle family headed by the next-generation Focuscompact car. The result should be a trimmer, fuel-thriftier Escape with international style and more premium features.
It may seem like a ways off, but we have some preliminary inside info about what’s on tap for model-year 2012, such as the Carbon E7 andAston Martin Cygnet.
Check back for updates about 2012 future cars.
The highlights include a possible 4-door sedan from Lamborghini based on the Estoque Concept and the next Chevrolet Corvette.
Stay tuned for more.
Model-year 2014 brings a slew of domestic and foreign luxury cars. Check out this section for details on the Cadillac ZTS, the Bugatti Royale, and a new entry from BMW, the 1-Series Compact. Check back with us as we add to this section.
For more inside information on hundreds of new cars of today and tomorrow, check out:
- Consumer Guide New Car Reviews and Prices: Road test results, photos, specifications, and prices for hundreds of new cars, trucks, minivans, and SUVs from the Auto Editors of Consumer Guide.
- Fuel-economy leaders: The EPA admits its fuel economy numbers are estimates. Ours are real. Here are the fuel-economy leaders as determined in Consumer Guide tests.
- Vehicle Class Buying Guides: Pick a vehicle category–compact cars, SUVs, premium midsize cars or one of a dozen others–and get Consumer Guide car-shopping advice specific to that class.
- How To Buy a Fuel-Efficient Car: Whether it’s a hybrid or a conventional car with great mileage the goal is the same. Find out how to buy a fuel-efficient car.
- Auto Shows: Can’t get to your local auto show? Consumer Guide covers all the big shows and tells you what you need to know to make the best choice in a new car.
by the Auto Editors of Consumer Guide
Article source: http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/future-cars.htm